Remote Control Panels
Flow N Control supplies Primex’s innovative, safety-focused Arc Armor® remote control panel systems for water handling applications. With more than 40 years of experience in pump control design and engineering, Primex consistently delivers high performance, energy efficient, state-of-the-art water handling technology—their Arc Armor® products are a prime example of their expertise.
Primex Water Handling Control Panels
Primex Arc Armor® remote water control panels reduce the risk of injury from arc flash and electrical shock by limiting access to equipment that could cause arc flash incidents. With five to ten arc flash incidents occurring every day in the U.S., arc flash is one of the leading causes of injury and death for maintenance crews who service electrical control panels.
Arc Armor® water system control panels isolate control and power circuitry into separate compartments where only control voltage of 120VAC or below is available. This shields operators from unnecessary exposure to potential arc flash.
Features & Benefits of Primex Arc Armor® Control Panels
- Multiple compartment design and single-wall construction reduces exposure to arc flash/arc blast
- Constructed of 304L stainless steel with electrostatically precipitated white polyester powder coating that minimizes heat buildup
- Lockable operating handles
- Available in freestanding, wall mount, or pole mount models
- Freestanding models feature a single sheet drip cap will rolled edge drip loops
- Patented enclosure design
- Unique multi-compartment design: Zone 1—service compartment; Zone 2—motor starting compartment; Zone 3—control compartment; Zone 4—skirt compartment
Contact Us for Primex Water System Control Panels
Because Flow N Control is an authorized manufacturer’s representative for Primex, we can help you choose the most effective remote control panel solution for your unique needs. Request a quote on water system control panels, or contact us to discuss your water handling application.